- HiSTAR Smart Home Mobile Application
- FULLMOON Website
Before you use our Products, please carefully read through this Policy and understand our purposes and practices of collection, processing of your Personal Data, including how we use, store, share and transfer Personal Data. In the Policy you will also find ways to execute your rights of access, update, delete or protect your Personal Data.
When you accept this Policy when you register with your Personal Data, or if you start to use our Products and does not expressly object to the contents of this Policy, we will consider that you fully understand and agree with this Policy. If you have any question r regarding this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com
In this Policy, Personal Data means information generated, collected, recorded and/or stored, electronically or otherwise, that can be used to identify an individual or reflect the activity of an individual, either from that information alone, or from that information and other information we have access to about that individual.
Personal Sensitive Data includes personal biometric information, communication records and contents, health information, transaction information, and precise location information. When we collect Personal Sensitive Data from you, we will generate an explicit notification for your consent before we collection personal sensitive data about you.
Smart Devices refers to those computing devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with human-machine interface and the ability to transmit data that connect wirelessly to a network, including: smart home appliances, smart wearable devices, smart air cleaning devices, etc.
What Personal Data Do We Collect
In order to provide our Products to you, we will ask you to provide necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those Products. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with the Products.
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
- Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, user name, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference or time zone information into your account.
If you authorize login to the HiSTAR Smart Home Mobile Application with a third party account, we will obtain from such third party your account information (such as portrait, nickname, region, gender, etc.) which may be bound with your HiSTAR account for quick login. We will ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, as well as agreements, policies or documentations agreed with such third party regarding sharing personal information, in processing your Personal Data.
- Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
- Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
- Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
- Log Information: When you use our app, the system and exception log may be uploaded.
Please note that one cannot identify a specific individual by using Device Information or Log Information alone. However, if these types of non-personal information, combined with other information , may be used to identify a specific individual, such non-personal information will be treated as Personal Data. Unless we have obtained your consent or unless otherwise provided by data protection laws and regulations, we will anonymize and desensitize such non-personal information.
- Location Information: When you enable location-based functions through permission settings on your mobile device, we will collect and process your location information to enable certain functions, such as pairing with your Smart Devices. Also, we may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geo-location when you use certain Smart Devices or relevant services, such as robot cleaner and weather service.
Based on your consent, when you enable the geo-fence feature on the Products, your location information will be generated and shared with Google Map services. Please note that Google has corresponding data protection measures, which you may refer to Google Data Protection Terms for more details: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprservices/. You may reject such use of your location information by managing the permission settings in the Products, upon which we will cease to collect and use your location information.
3. Smart Devices Related Information:
- Basic Information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
- Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- Legal Compliance: We may process your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If there is any change in the purposes for processing your personal data, we will inform such change to you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of such changes of purposes, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
Who do We Share Personal Data with?
At FULLMOON, we do not share your Personal Data in any ways.
• Withdrawal of consent: We will exercise your privacy right to withdraw consent through the following approaches:
1) For privacy permissions acquired through device system settings, your consent can be withdrawn by changing device permissions, including location, camera, photo album (picture library/video library), microphone, Bluetooth settings, notifications and other related functions;
2) Unbind the Smart Device through the app, and the information related to the Smart Device will not be collected;
3) By using product with the visitor mode, we will not collect any personal data about you;
When you withdraw your consent or authorization, we may not be able to continue to provide you with the products or services correspondingly. However, your withdrawal of your consent or authorization will not affect the processing of personal information based on your consent before the withdrawal.
About Delete of the Account: You can find the Delete function through “Me &rt; Personal Center (Portrait) &rt; Account and Security &rt; Delete Account”
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. FULLMOON provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, FULLMOON proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide any Personal Data to us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to remove that information.
Changes to this Policy Policy